Inspired by Peter Rukavina, I use this partially as a means to keep myself honest by publicly stating what I am working on – a technique I think first introduced to me by a short conversation with Jeffrey Zeldman many years ago in San Francisco. Updated around the end of each month.
What I am up to this month
- Most of my learning these days comes from audio specific workshops.
Work & Play
- My current focus is on producing context specific podcasts. I do the editing, sound design, and run the nascent business.
- I still occasionally do short term consulting or coaching. The Startup Zone has a common list of activities I might perform or you could visit clarkmacleod.com for a different lens.
- This month I am launching a couple new websites, publishing a children’s book and starting our outreach to large brands for advertising on our podcasts.
- At the behest of my son: Into the Void: Star Wars Legends (Dawn of the Jedi)
- Marketing Made Simple
- Radical Candor
Updated on Feb 1, 2021