Every once in a while I feel the need to scream. Chronic fustration rears it’s ugly head.
Things that annoy me
- The absolute lack of speed in OS 10.2.
- Font management in OS 10.2.
- How editing on line of text in Flash has apparently caused the audio and visuals of the whole piece to be totally out of sync which will undoubtedly result in another days work.
- How politics rule product development to the detriment of quality and everyones sanity.
- 3 1/2 days at work last week of which 1 /1/2 days were spent in meetings. Most of which were poiltical.
- The phrase “I must insist you change this text because I am the author”. 200 pages of mediocre writing for a corporate website, 1 line of text set in bold to enhance usability and this is what we will meet for hours to argue over changing. Forget about the multitude of other issues that need to be addressed.
- The fact that I am sure there is a person responsible for the variations in the amount of hot water we have in our apartment but I don’t know who it is.
- The fact that I forgot to bring a URL home from work and now I must drive my motorcycle in the rain, on Sunday, in Hsinchu traffic, in order to retrieve it from my workstation.
- My increasing apathy.